Terms and Conditions
FOR USE OF "kolie.eu "
These GENERAL CONDITIONS govern the relationship between WEB TRADES LTD, hereinafter referred to as WEB TRADES LTD, on the one hand, and the Users of websites and services located on the domain https://kolie.eu/ (hereinafter referred to as Users), on the other hand.
WEB TRADES LTD is a company registered under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria with UIC: BG204604904, registered office and registered address Bulgaria, Plovdiv.
WEB TRADES LTD is registered as a personal data controller and holds a Certificate of Personal Data Administrator No. 431491.
WEB TRADES LTD is registered with the Ministry of Finance as a dealer in precious metals with Certificate No. 6480.
Please read the published Terms and Conditions in their entirety before using the information and trading services offered by the https://kolie.eu/ website (hereinafter referred to as Services). By viewing https://kolie.eu/, each User automatically binds himself/herself to the terms and conditions described below.
This document contains information about the activities of WEB TRADES LTD and the general conditions of use of the Services provided by WEB TRADES LTD, and governs the relationship between us and each of our Users.
Confirmation of the General Terms and Conditions is a necessary and mandatory condition for the conclusion of the contract between the User and WEB TRADES LTD.
Art. 1 The services provided by WEB TRADES LTD to the User constitute information society services within the meaning of the Electronic Commerce Act.
Art. 2. WEB TRADES LTD is an electronic shop, accessible on the website https://kolie.eu/, through which Users have the possibility to conclude contracts for the purchase and delivery of the goods offered by WEB TRADES LTD.
IDENTIFICATION AND REGISTRATION. PERSONAL DATA
Art. 3 (1) WEB TRADES LTD identifies the Users of the Site by storing log files on the server of https://kolie.eu/ and the IP address of the User.
(2) WEB TRADES LTD is entitled to collect and use information about Users after they have registered. Information by which a person may be identified may include first name, last name, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, and any other information that the person voluntarily provides upon registration. The information also includes any other information that the User enters, uses or provides when using the Services provided by WEB TRADES LTD.
(3) The following forms of registration and identification are possible on https://kolie.eu/:
- As a registered user - the User receives full access to the Services offered by WEB TRADES LTD.
- As a "guest" - The user receives limited access to the services offered by WEB TRADES LTD indicated through the interface.
- "Quick Order" - under this option the User sends the ordered product, phone number and name.
Art. 4 (1) WEB TRADES LTD shall exercise due care and shall be responsible for the protection of the User's information made known to the User in connection with the registration - subject to these General Terms and Conditions, except in cases of force majeure, accidental occurrence or malicious acts of third parties.
(2). In the registration form to be filled in by the User at the time of registration, WEB TRADES LTD indicates the mandatory or voluntary nature of the provision of the data and the consequences of refusal to provide them. By agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions, the User agrees to the processing of his/her information in the manner provided for therein.
(3) The restrictions referred to in par. (1) shall not apply in the event that an obligation arises for WEB TRADES LTD to provide the User's personal information to the relevant competent state authorities in accordance with the legislation in force.
Art. 5 (1) WEB TRADES LTD collects and uses the information referred to in Art. 4 for the purposes set out in these General Terms and Conditions, as well as to offer new goods and/or services to the User (free or paid). The described purposes for which the information is used are not exhaustive and do not give rise to any obligations for WEB TRADES LTD.
(2) By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the User agrees to the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes of this contract and direct marketing.
(3) The User may receive newsletters, promotional messages, information on product promotions, etc. to the email address provided by the User. The user has the right to opt-out of receiving such information.
Art. 6 (1) The User may register by completing the relevant electronic registration form available in real time (on-line) on the Internet on the WEB TRADES LTD website, agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions and declaring that he/she is competent.
(2) By ticking a checkbox with the text "I agree to the Terms and Conditions", having the force of a written confirmation of the Terms and Conditions, the User makes an electronic statement within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act, by which he declares that he is familiar with these Terms and Conditions, accepts them and undertakes to comply with them. By saving it on the appropriate medium in the server of WEB TRADES LTD by means of a generally accepted standard for conversion in a technical manner making its reproduction possible, the electronic statement acquires the quality of an electronic document within the meaning of the cited law. WEB TRADES LTD may store in log files on its server the IP address of the User, as well as any other information necessary to identify him and reproduce his electronic statement of acceptance of the General Conditions in the event of a legal dispute. The text of these Terms and Conditions is available on the Internet on the WEB TRADES LTD website in a manner that allows its storage and reproduction.
(3) When completing the application for registration, the User is obliged to provide complete and correct data concerning identity (for natural persons), legal status (for legal entities) and other data required by the electronic form of WEB TRADES LTD, as well as to update them within 7 (seven) days of their change. The User declares that he/she agrees to provide the personal data so required, whereby he/she guarantees that the data he/she provides in the registration process are true, complete and accurate and will update them promptly in the event of any changes to the latter. In the event of providing false data, WEB TRADES LTD shall be entitled to terminate or suspend immediately and without notice the provision of the Services, as well as the maintenance of the User's registration.
Art. 7 (1) Upon registration, the User receives a unique username and password to access the services available through the WEB TRADES LTDwebsite.
(2) The username with which the User registers does not give the User any rights other than the right to use the specific username within the WEB TRADES LTD e-shop.
(3) The registrant as a representative of a legal entity is obliged to enter his full name and address, respectively the name of the legal entity he represents. By accepting the General Terms and Conditions, he warrants and confirms that he has a contractual relationship with his registered user company. In the event of entering incorrect or misleading information, the party shall forfeit the right to access the services on the WEB TRADES LTD website.
(4) The user shall take all care and measures reasonably necessary to protect his password and shall not make his password known to third parties and shall immediately notify WEB TRADES LTD in the event of any unauthorised access or in the event of the likelihood and suspicion of such access. He bears the responsibility and risk for the protection of his password, as well as for any actions that are carried out by him or by a third party using his password.
Art. 8 (1) The user shall have the right to access on-line the services provided through the WEB TRADES LTD website, subject to the conditions and access requirements set by WEB TRADES LTD. The user shall enter his user name and password.
(2) The user has the right to access and correct on-line his/her personal data provided at registration.
Art. 9 (1) Users use the interface of the WEB TRADES LTD website to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by WEB TRADES LTD in the e-shop.
(2) The contract for the purchase and sale of goods shall be deemed to have been concluded from the moment of confirmation of the order by WEB TRADES LTD.
(3) In the event of unavailability of an item, WEB TRADES LTD reserves the right to refuse the order.
Art. 10 (1) After selecting one or more goods offered on the WEB TRADES LTD website, the User must add them to his list of goods to be purchased.
(2) It is necessary for the User to provide the details for making the delivery and to choose the method and time of payment of the price, after which the User shall confirm the order through the interface of the e-shop.
(3) When placing an order, the User receives an email confirmation that his order has been accepted.
Art. 11 (1) The prices of the products offered in the online store are those indicated on the WEB TRADES LTD website at the time of ordering, except in cases of obvious error.
(2) The prices of the products include VAT, in cases where it is provided for.
Art. 12 WEB TRADES LTD reserves the right to change the prices of the products offered in the online shop at any time and without notice, such changes will not affect orders already placed.
Art. 13 (1) WEB TRADES LTD may grant discounts for the products offered in the online store, in accordance with Bulgarian legislation and rules set by WEB TRADES LTD. The rules applicable to such discounts are available at the place where the discount is displayed. Discounts may be provided in various forms (e.g. promotions, loyalty discounts, provided individually, randomly or as a result of participation in a competition or customer survey).
(2) Different types of discounts may not be combined when ordering and purchasing the same goods.
Art. 14 Where the User returns a product with the right to a refund for any reason, the price subject to refund shall be reduced by the value of the discount received and applied to the product and only the amount actually paid shall be refundable.
Art. 15 (1) The user may pay the price of the goods ordered using, at his choice, one of the options listed on the website. At https://kolie.eu/ payment is possible:
- Pre-payment via PayPal from a debit/credit card or from a personal account in the system.
- Payment by bank transfer.
WEB TRADES LTD
IBAN account: BG28UNCR70001524921143
BIC/SWIFT code: UNCRBGSF
Art. 16 If the User chooses a payment method involving a third party payment service provider, the User may be bound by the terms and conditions and/or fees of such third party.
Art. 17 WEB TRADES LTD shall not be liable if a payment method involving a third party payment service provider is unavailable or otherwise does not function due to reasons that cannot be attributed to WEB TRADES LTD.
Art. 18 (1) The delivery of the ordered goods shall be made by courier to the office or delivery address indicated by the User on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria. The delivery shall be at the expense of the User, unless otherwise expressly indicated on https://kolie.eu/ .
(2) For orders over EU100 delivery.
(2) Prior to dispatch of the ordered goods, WEB TRADES LTD shall be entitled to contact the User at the telephone number provided by the User in order to clarify the details of the order and/or delivery.
(3) WEB TRADES LTD shall not be liable for non-fulfillment of an order in cases where the User has provided false, incomplete and/or inaccurate personal data, including where the User has provided an incomplete, inaccurate or fictitious address or telephone number.
Art. 19 Delivery shall be made within the time limits described under each delivery option in the order interface module. In exceptional circumstances, WEB TRADES LTD reserves the right to extend the delivery period, informing the User thereof in due time.
Art. 20 Ordered goods are delivered against signature, with larger items (at the discretion of the courier) being delivered to the entrance of the building.
Art. 21 The User shall inspect the goods at the time of delivery and notify immediately if any discrepancies, shortages or damage are found. If the User fails to do so, the delivery shall be deemed to have been accepted without objection.
Art. 22 (1) In the case of international deliveries, the rules for delivery and receipt of parcels of the relevant national postal service as well as the relevant national legislation of the country where the recipient of the goods is located shall apply.
(2) All import charges upon delivery of the goods shall be borne by the User. The User may not claim a refund if he has refused to pay the import charges or to receive the shipment.
Article 23 WEB TRADES LTD reserves the right to change the available delivery and payment methods and/or the terms thereof at any time by publishing the available delivery and payment methods on the website without any other notice.
WITHDRAWAL AND REPLACEMENT
Art. 24 (1) The consumer shall have the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason, without compensation or penalty within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the goods by the consumer or a third party.
(2) In order to exercise his right under this clause, the User must unambiguously notify WEB TRADES LTD of his decision to withdraw from the contract, individualizing the goods he wishes to return by providing all the details of the order and delivery made, including but not limited to: the content and value of the order, details of the person who made the order, details of the person who accepted the delivery and the date of delivery.
(3) WEB TRADES LTD shall publish on its website a form for the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
(4) To exercise the right of withdrawal, WEB TRADES LTD shall provide the consumer with the choice of completing and sending electronically via the website the standard withdrawal form or another unambiguous application. In these cases, WEB TRADES LTD shall immediately send the user an acknowledgement of receipt of his/her cancellation on a durable medium.
(5) The User must return the goods at his own expense, together with the receipt and the invoice, if any, handing them over to WEB TRADES LTD or to a person authorised by the latter, within 14 days from the date on which the User has exercised his right of withdrawal.
(6) Upon return, the goods must be in their original packaging, without any traces of use or damage to the commercial appearance.
(7) WEB TRADES LTD shall be entitled to postpone refunds until the goods have been received back or until proof has been provided that the goods have been sent back, whichever is the earlier.
(8) In the event that the User fails to comply with his obligation under paragraph 5 without notifying WEB TRADES LTD of the delay and without providing a valid reason for the same, he shall be deemed to have withdrawn his statement of exercise of withdrawal.
Art. 25 (1) The consumer shall not be entitled to withdraw from the contract in the event that the subject matter thereof is goods made to the consumer's order or in accordance with his individual requirements;
Art. 26 WEB TRADES LTD shall refund the Consumer the price paid by him for the returned goods.
WARRANTIES AND COMPLAINT
Art. 27 (1) The consumer has the right to claim for any non-conformity of the goods with the agreed/ordered, when after delivery, discrepancies with the contract of sale are found.
Art. 28 Any non-conformity of the consumer goods with the contract of sale which becomes apparent within 6 months after delivery of the goods shall be deemed to have existed at the time of delivery, unless it is proved that the lack of conformity is due to the nature of the goods or to the nature of the non-conformity.
Article 29 The consumer may not contest the conformity of the consumer goods with the contract of sale where he knew or could not have been unaware of the non-conformity when the contract was concluded;
Art. 30 (1) The consumer shall have the right to claim the goods irrespective of whether the manufacturer or the trader has provided a commercial guarantee for the goods or services.
(2) Where the claim is settled by replacing the goods with other goods conforming to the agreed terms, WEB TRADES LTD shall reserve to the consumer the original warranty terms.
Art. 31 (1) In the event of a claim for goods, the consumer may claim a refund of the amount paid, the replacement of the goods with another corresponding to the agreed one or a discount on the price.
(2) The claim shall be made verbally by telephone to the address indicated by WEB TRADES LTD or in writing by email, post or delivered to the address of the company. WEB TRADES LTD shall make available on its website a claim form.
(3). When submitting a claim, the consumer shall indicate the subject of the claim, his preferred method of satisfying the claim, the amount claimed respectively, and the address, telephone number and email for contact.
(4) When submitting a claim, the consumer must also attach the documents on which the claim is based, namely:
- Receipt or invoice;
- Protocols, acts or other documents establishing the non-conformity of the goods or services with what was agreed;
- Other documents establishing the claim in terms of the basis and amount.
Art. 32 (1) A claim for a consumer good may be made within one year of the delivery of the good, but not later than two months after the non-conformity with the contract has been established and after its expiry date.
(2). The period shall be suspended during the time necessary for the seller and the consumer to reach an agreement to resolve the dispute.
(3) If WEB TRADES LTD has provided a commercial guarantee for the goods and the period of the guarantee is longer than the time limits for making a claim under par. 1, the claim may be submitted until the expiry of the commercial guarantee.
(4) The making of a claim shall not preclude a claim.
Art. 33 (1) WEB TRADES LTD shall maintain a register of claims. A document shall be sent to the User at the email address indicated by the User, which shall indicate the number of the claim in the register and the type of goods.
(2) When WEB TRADES LTD satisfies the complaint, it issues a certificate of this, which is drawn up in duplicate, and provides one copy to the User.
Art. 34 (1) WEB TRADES LTD shall, in the event of a justified complaint, bring the goods into conformity with the contract of sale within one month from the date on which the complaint was made by the Consumer.
(2) If the goods are not repaired after the expiry of the period referred to in the preceding paragraph, the Consumer shall have the right to terminate the contract and to be refunded the amount paid or to claim a reduction in the price of the consumer goods pursuant to Article 114 of the Consumer Protection Act.
(3) Bringing the consumer goods into conformity with the contract of sale shall be free of charge for the Consumer. He shall not be liable for the costs of dispatch of the consumer goods or for materials and labour relating to their repair and shall not suffer any significant inconvenience.
Art. 35 (1) Where the consumer goods are not in conformity with the sales contract and where the Consumer is not satisfied with the resolution of the complaint, he shall be entitled to choose between one of the following options:
- Cancellation of the contract and refund of the amount paid by him;
- A price reduction.
(2) The consumer may not claim a refund of the amount paid or a reduction in the price of the goods where the trader agrees to replace the consumer goods with new ones or to repair the goods within one month of the consumer making the complaint.
(3) The trader shall be obliged to grant a request for cancellation of the contract and to refund the amount paid by the consumer where, having satisfied three consumer complaints by repairing the same goods within the warranty period, there is a subsequent occurrence of non-conformity of the goods with the contract of sale.
(4) The consumer may not claim rescission of the contract if the non-conformity of the consumer goods with the contract is insignificant.
Art. 36 WEB TRADES LTD shall have the right to terminate the contract unilaterally at its own discretion, without giving notice, if it finds that the services provided are being used in violation of these General Terms and Conditions, the legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria and generally accepted moral norms.
Art. 37 (1) The intellectual property rights in all materials and resources located on the WEB TRADES LTD website (including the available databases) are subject to protection under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, belong to WEB TRADES LTD or to the appropriately designated person who has assigned the right of use to WEB TRADES LTD, and may not be used in violation of applicable law.
(2) In case of copying or reproduction of information beyond what is permissible, as well as in case of any other violation of intellectual property rights on WEB TRADES LTD resources. WEB TRADES LTD shall also be entitled to claim compensation for direct and indirect damages in full.
(3) Except where expressly agreed, the User may not reproduce, modify, delete, publish, distribute or otherwise disclose the information resources published on the WEB TRADES LTD website.
Art. 38 (1) WEB TRADES LTD undertakes to exercise due diligence to ensure that the User is able to access the services provided in an orderly manner.
(2) WEB TRADES LTD reserves the right to suspend access to the services provided. WEB TRADES LTD has the right, but not the obligation, at its discretion, to delete information resources and materials published on its website.
TERMINATION AND CANCELLATION
Art. 39 (1) In addition to the cases provided for in these General Terms and Conditions, the contract between the parties shall also be terminated if WEB TRADES LTD ceases to operate or ceases to maintain its website.
Art. 40 Except as provided above, either party may terminate this contract by giving one week's notice to the other party in the event of default under the contract.
Art. 41 The written form of the contract shall be deemed to have been complied with by sending a message by electronic mail (e-mail), pressing an electronic button on a page with content to be filled in or selected by the User or ticking a box (check box) on the website, etc., as long as the statement is recorded technically in a way that makes it possible to reproduce it.
BODIES REGULATING THE ACTIVITY
Article 42 The bodies regulating the activities of WEB TRADES LTD are the Commission for Consumer Protection (CCP) and the Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP), with the following coordinates:
For the CPC:
- Website: https://kzp.bg/kontakti
- Tel: 0700 111 22
- email: email@example.com
- Address. Sofia, pl. Slaveikov, 4A, floor. 3, 4 и 6
About the CPPD:
- Website: https://www.cpdp.bg/
- Tel: 02/91-53-518
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address. 1595 "Proff. Cvetan Lazarov" No. 2, Sofia, Bulgaria.
Art. 43 (1) Consumers can use the European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform available at / http://ec.europa.eu/odr /, a single access portal that allows consumers and traders in the EU to settle their disputes.
(2) Alternative Dispute Resolution / ADR/ between consumers and traders is an out-of-court conciliation procedure on a voluntary basis.
(3) The General Conciliation Commissions shall facilitate settlement between consumers and traders in disputes concerning contracts for the sale of goods and the provision of services,
(4) The General Conciliation Commissions shall be appointed on a regional basis and the General Conciliation Commission with its seat in Plovdiv and its area of operation in the territory of Plovdiv Region, Smolyan Region, Pazardzhik Region and Stara Zagora Region shall be competent to resolve disputes between WEB TRADES LTD and a Consumer;
(5) The consolidated list of the recognised ADR bodies of the Member States of the European Union can be found at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.adr.show
Article 44 The parties declare that in the event that any clause(s) of these General Terms and Conditions shall prove to be invalid, this shall not invalidate the whole or any other part of the contract. The invalid clause will be superseded by mandatory rules of law or established practice.
AMENDMENT OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Art. 45 (1) WEB TRADES LTD undertakes to notify Users of any amendment to these General Terms and Conditions within 7 days of the occurrence of such circumstance to the email address provided by the User.
(2) Where the User does not agree with amendments to the terms and conditions, the User shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason and without being liable to compensation or penalty. In order to exercise this right, the User shall notify WEB TRADES LTD within one month of receipt of the notice referred to in the preceding paragraph.
(3) In the event that the User does not exercise the right to withdraw from the contract in the manner set out in these General Terms and Conditions, the amendment shall be deemed to have been accepted by the User without objection.
Art. 46 The provisions of the legislation in force in the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to all matters not covered by these General Terms and Conditions.