• Storage: Store your jewelry in a jewelry box and avoid prolonged exposure to humid air and very strong direct sunlight.
• Your toilet: Always put on your jewelry after you have put on makeup, hairspray, perfume or other cosmetics - they contain chemicals that can damage the jewelry.
• Shower and bathroom: Do not wear jewelry when bathing or showering. Keep your jewelry away from chlorinated or salt water.
• Housework and detergents: Take off your jewelry when doing household chores and avoid contact with highly abrasive and cleaning agents.
• Care: Always use professional jewelry cosmetics to clean your jewelry.
Our consultants are qualified jewelers who know the intricacies of production, but trained with attention to the client. We will give you the right advice so that your jewelry is perfect. Do not hesitate to contact us!